Success and Happiness will come from enjoying what you do. This is just as true about work as it is all other aspects of life. You should have all that you want and makes you feel happy as well as fulfilled. And if you don’t make an effort to aim and strive to achieve that goal, you never will. You should of course first work out what you want.
Here are the questions to ask yourself to make sure that you do…
- Do you enjoy at least 80% of your life?
- Is there a lifestyle that can suit you better?
- Am I living in the right location?
- Am I living with the right person or people?
- Am I working the right hours and do they match my ideal life and work balance, can I still have the social life I want?
- Can I exercise and meditate when I want to?
- Am I able to take time out to relax?
- Am I able to be creative and reach my full potential?
- Do I make enough money, and do I have a plan in place so that I don’t have to worry about money whether now or in the future?
- Do I see my family, friends, those I love often enough?
- Is this lifestyle that I live right for me and my family?
- Do I have all that I need right here, do I have it all?